You can find your product key based on how you obtained your Norton product. Choose one of the following:
5 Ways to find your Norton product key
There are 5 ways to find your Norton product key. The best way is to get product key from your Norton account.
1. Norton account
2. Norton Online Store
- If you’ve downloaded your product from Norton Online Store then Norton product key or the instruction to obtain the product code is in your confirmation email message.
3. Product CD or Retailer’s card
- If you’ve purchased a CD or DVD boxed product online or at a local retail store then your Norton product key is inside the box either on a sticker on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case or printed on a card in the box.
4. Third-party website
- If you have purchased Norton Product from third party site or look for Norton product key in a confirmation email you received for your order. If you can’t locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- If your Norton product came with installed on your computer then check your My Documents. Or Documents folder to see if there is a Symantec folder. You may find a text file there with your product key (examples: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt).
- If your product came with a one year or longer subscription then you can contact your computer manufacturer to get your product key. Some computer manufacturers may provide the product key on an activation card.